Tuesday, August 9, 2011

pastor craig etheredge {the red key effect}

{the red key effect}

     i was thrilled when this guy invited me to come take his picture for his NEW book! he and his precious wife, liz, were my youth interns when i was in the 7th grade, while he was attending seminary. they were so fun and taught me SO much about the sweet God that we serve. i would have never guessed that all these years later, they would STILL be a part of my life. his daughters are some kinda precious, and the oldest is mascot with my big guy this year at the high school! (isn't God crazy cool like that?!?!) :)

anywho.... craig, wrote a book! (i can't even imagine how you begin such a project...i struggle with a blog!) THE RED KEY, by craig etheredge it is great! please...go check it out and see what the buzz is about! you will not be sorry! 



No comments:

Post a Comment